FOR ALL MOMS AND DADS WHO ARE PASSION TO NUTURE THEIR BABIES WITH THE LOVING TOUCH

We all know that we (all moms and dads) are the most excited persons in the earth waiting for our babies to be born...and we will always try to give our best in nurturing them. I always believe that Our Merciful God has given us our beloved babies to colour and brighten our life with full of love and as a completion to our feeling as a human being, to have the pleasure as a mother and father, and to make us more responsible to what we owned. I also believed that nurturing started from inside the womb, then continues till the time of delivery and from the moment our babies started seeing this world. And, I also and always believe in "natural parenting" which help us to bring our children in a healthier, greener & more friendly towards our environment, lesser hassle, and a safer community for the future world. Of all these, this is why I feel that it is very important and "crucial" to start it with breastfeeding.I don't have much to offer all my friends here other than sharing the experiences, supporting each other and experimenting the new tips in growing and nurturing our children in a natural way. So, HAPPY SHARING!!!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Malaysian Breastfeeding Peer Counselor Programme-Northern Region Training






I had my training for Malaysian Breastfeeding Peer Counselor Program in last February 2010. This program is the first breastfeeding mother to mother peer counselor program in Malaysia and it is fully funded by UNICEF and fully supported by WABA (World Alliance of Breastfeeding Action). I am proud to be a part of this program, which the objective is mainly to support mothers in Malaysia to continue exclusive breastfeeding. The first peer counsellors training was held in Penang and it was a very interactive sessions and memorable training. In the end of the session, we have made a large web/network among us and we hope that this network will continue to function and support each other.

2 comments:

  1. I am interested to becoming a Lactation Counselor. I have no medical background. Can you please advice me on how I should start? Appreciate

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome article a debt of gratitude is in order for sharing this useful data. I will visit your web journal consistently for some most recent post.
    bed skirts queen

    ReplyDelete