FOR ALL MOMS AND DADS WHO ARE PASSION TO NUTURE THEIR BABIES WITH THE LOVING TOUCH

We all know that we (all moms and dads) are the most excited persons in the earth waiting for our babies to be born...and we will always try to give our best in nurturing them. I always believe that Our Merciful God has given us our beloved babies to colour and brighten our life with full of love and as a completion to our feeling as a human being, to have the pleasure as a mother and father, and to make us more responsible to what we owned. I also believed that nurturing started from inside the womb, then continues till the time of delivery and from the moment our babies started seeing this world. And, I also and always believe in "natural parenting" which help us to bring our children in a healthier, greener & more friendly towards our environment, lesser hassle, and a safer community for the future world. Of all these, this is why I feel that it is very important and "crucial" to start it with breastfeeding.I don't have much to offer all my friends here other than sharing the experiences, supporting each other and experimenting the new tips in growing and nurturing our children in a natural way. So, HAPPY SHARING!!!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My official Breastfeeding Management Training at Workplace

I had my first 18-hours Breastfeeding Management course in 2005, and later on in 2006 and 2009...followed by revised updated 20-hours Breastfeeding Management course in early 2010..(the contents are more or less the same, it's only an updated version from WHO). I had my 40-hours training as a Lactation Counselor in 2009, which made me more eager to help mothers in breastfeeding. Thanks to all who gave me support and strength to continue with what i am doing now. I would never forget my husband who always understand my work and give time for me to breathe whenever I slightly stucked with my time management....since I have to sacrifice and spend so much time daily till night to do the breastfeeding counselling...Definitely, it makes me tired and later i'll knock out in the end of the day (everyday), but i feel too much satisfaction by helping them.
Last but not least, thanks to both of my little girls who always left at home...but the breastfeeding does it miracle...i could still maintain the close relationship and tight bonding between me and my children. Whenever i reach my home, they still haven't sleep and waiting for me even during late night, and of course, i have to spend that little time (about half an hour) daily to play with them while other family members are snoring!!!! Never mind, it's part of our routine now.
This year is gonna be my big year...I am sitting an IBLCE exam to be an IBCLC (International Board Certified Lactation Consultant). I hope Allah give me strength to go on with that exam. I hope I could maintain my energy level and go along with my friends who committed themselves (like me) to support breastfeeding. InsyaAllah

No comments:

Post a Comment